VibeCMS ASPDNSF Connector 1.0
At this time, the VibeCMS ASPDNSF Connector does not do multi-image management the same way it is handled in ASPDNSF. However, as the CMS can handle file system management, and the images are located on the file system, you can always set up File Management on folders within the CMS to manage your product, category, and other images. Generally, however, this is not recommended for folders with large numbers of files, which are better managed through more conventional means, such as FTP.
Steps to add File Management to a folder in the CMS:
- Right-click on the folder in the Document Tree under which you want to add a file manager folder. You can skip this step if you already have an existing folder that contains the files you want to manage.
- Right-click on the folder and select "Folder Properties".
- Proceed to the "Mappings" tab. In order to manage the file system, this folder must be mapped to a Publish Path and a File Path on your file system. If you are in a folder that is a sub-folder of a mapped path, you can just check the box to "Inherit Mappings". If your folder already exists, the CMS will be able to manage it. If it is a new folder, it will create the new folder for you.
- To view the files from the document tree in the CMS, check the box for "Show files in navigation tree". Generally, not recommended for folders with very large numbers of documents.
- To view the files from the Files Manager built into the CMS, check the box for "Show files in Files menu".
- Save and Close the Folder Properties dialog.
- Refresh your folders.
- Right-click on the folder you just mapped, and you now see the option to "Manage Files".
- Selecting "Manage Files" will bring up a list of the files on the filesystem, enabling your to Upload, Delete, and manage your files.