You can view the information on the Promo add-on at this page: http://www.vibecommerce.com/add-ons/p-2-promo-add-on-for-aspdotnetstorefront.aspx
If you want to take it out for a test drive, feel free to Demo here:
Login with email@example.com and vibeTe$t2
Some things you should know (an excerpt from the included documentation):
How To Use Promo:
1. There must be at least one entity (category, manufacturer,department, etc) and one product existing for
Promo to function
Creating a Promotion:
1. In Admin, click Configuration > Pricing and Promotions > Configure Promos > Add Promotion. Once the basic
required fields are completed, hit the "Save Your Promotion" button at the bottom of the page.
2. Here is a rundown on each of the configurable parts of a promotion:
Promo Name: What you wish to call your promotion, such as "Spring Sale" or "Sony Clearance" etc.
Valid Dates: Set your start and end dates here.
Order Subtotal: Minimum order subtotal (if any), before discount, needed in order to qualify for the promo
Coupon Code Trigger: If a coupon code is entered here, the promotion will only be triggered by customer input
of the matching ASPDSNF coupon code. The ASPDNSF coupon does not need to have any parameters set up for
it. It is recommended not to add parameters other than free shipping, as the discount calculation may become
difficult to discern for both the customer and you. Currently, free shipping being tied to a promotion is only
possible when using the coupon code trigger. We expect this to change with version 9 compatibility.
Set Your Parameters
Allow to Be Used With Other Promos: When set to "Yes" the discount will be calculated in addition to any
other promos (set to Yes) the customer also qualifies for.
Global Priority Level: 0 = highest priority. When "Allow to be used with other promos" = No, this dictates
which qualifying promo is activated. Promos set to No are always calculated first. When the value = Yes, this
dictates the order in which promos are processed. The order is significant when a product qualifies for multiple
Rewarded Products Include Required Products: When set to "Inclusive," the pool of Rewarded products
will also include any Required products. When set to "Exclusive," the pool of Rewarded products will be exclusive
from the pool of Required products.
Rewarded Items Priority: When set to "Use Rewarded Priority," any rewarded product that qualifies for the
discount more than once will be subject to the order in which you have the Rewarded items set (top to bottom).
Multiple / Repeat Iterations of Promotion: "Allow Multiples" will calculate the discount on each iteration
through the promo ("buy 2, get 1 free" and then again at "buy 4, get 2 free" etc.).
Cart Header Requirement Text: Block of static text that can be displayed in the shopping cart page header.
This could be used to remind customers of the promotion. When "Only show message when a required product is
in the cart" is set to "Yes," the message will only show after a required product is put into the cart. Otherwise, a
setting of "No" will display the message until all the required products are in the cart together.
Cart Header Rewarded Text: Block of static text that can be displayed after the all the required products are
in the cart. This could be used to prompt the customer to take advantage of the discounts available to them
based on the items in their cart. For example: "You qualify to receive 50% the next 3 New Balance products
placed in the cart."
Line Item Message On Rewarded Products: This is a static text input field that will show up on any products
that are part of the Rewarded group. When using "All Products" the message will show up on Required products
as well if the Required products are also a part of the Rewarded group.
Set Your Requirements
1. Select the product(s) required in the cart to qualify for the benefit
2. Set the quantity of product(s) needed to qualify OR set the dollar amount of the product(s) needed to qualify
3. Add additional Required entries by clicking the "+" button as desired
4. To delete a Required entry, simply click the "-" button
Set Your Rewarded
1. Select the product(s) that qualify to receive the benefit
2. Set the scope of the quantity - either "Equal To" or "Greater Than or Equal To" followed by setting the quantity
of product(s) OR set the dollar amount of the product(s) that the benefit / discount will be applied to
3. Set the Rewarded entry to allow multiples or allow once (relevant only when the quantity scope is set to
4. Choose whether the benefit will be percentage or dollar based and indicate that in the appropriate box
5. Choose whether the discount amount will be on a per product or total amount basis. When set to "Total" the
discount is calculated across the subtotal of all the Rewarded products in the cart. "Total" only applies to dollar
based discount, but will still work for percentage based discount.
6. Add additional Rewarded entries by clicking the "+" button as desired
7. To delete a Rewarded entry, simply click the "-" button
8. To change the priority order of Rewarded processing, use the up and down arrow
The order or processing is significant when a product qualifies for multiple benefits.
Note: it is important to understand the difference between the setting of:
"Scope = Equal To" and "Calculate In Multiples = True" versus
"Scope = Greater Than or Equal To"